This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use any information that you provide on our website, while doing business with Brain Payroll. Your personal information’s privacy is among our core principles.Since you entrust us with sensitive data, we take that responsibility seriously.
You own & control the access to Your Data
Brain Payroll stores information about a company as entered by that company. We will store information that is entered by you. The data entered or uploaded to our web site (https://app.brainpayroll.co.uk/#!/.com) remains your property and have ultimate control over who has access to it. You can create user account, which allows your team to access payroll data. It’s your responsibility to keep your password safe. We do not have access to user passwords.
Data we can see at Brain Payroll
We monitor user details, such as login dates and corresponding volumes of data, so we can know how people are using the system and to ensure our servers are up to the job.
Personal Information that may be collected
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages.
- Relationship Information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, information on your company’s size, geographic locations, creditworthiness and demographics.
- Transaction Information about how you interact with Brain Payroll, including inquiries, customer account information, and information about how you use the Brain Payroll websites and other portals as well.
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you interact with us, such as registering on our websites, signing up to receive a newsletter, or making a purchase.
We also collect Transaction Information when you visit our website, use our applications or contact us, such as for customer service purposes.
Brain Payroll uses your Personal Information to:
- Fulfil your requests for products and for related activities, such as product and service delivery, customer service, support and training and to provide other services related to your relationship with Brain Payroll;
- Provide you with marketing communications and offers for products and services from Brain Payroll and, in some cases, our partners, including offers targeted based on your interests, business characteristics and location;
- Administer surveys and other promotional events;
- Determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers;
- Provide you with additional information that may be of interest, such as Brain Payroll news and announcements and technical service bulletins; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfilment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance, and business continuity.
In Case of Cancellation of Your Account
If you plan to cancel your account, we maintain your data on our system for a further one month, to give you time to export your data (or maybe change your mind!). After this time your data is irrevocably removed from our database.
Sharing your data with others
Brain Payroll understands that you do not want us to provide your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We limit our sharing of your Personal Information as follows:
- We may share your Personal Information with our Partners.
- We may also share your Personal Information with our service providers, who are bound by law or contract to protect your Personal Information and only use your Personal Information in accordance with our instructions.
- We will also always disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
- Please note that we may also use and disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may publish reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our clients. These reports do not contain any information that would enable the recipient to contact, locate or identify you. These reports also do not contain any identifiable company information.
You may unsubscribe from our email newsletter at any time by emailing or writing to us.
To provide the highest level of customer service we need accurate customer information. You can help by informing us whenever your circumstances change. You can ask us to correct incorrect personal information about you by writing to or emailing us.
You can always limit the information you provide to Brain Payroll. You can also limit the communications that Brain Payroll sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails, simply click the link labelled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you.
Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account. For example, even if you opt-out of emails, we may still send you activity confirmations and account statements.
If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address, and information about the communications that you do not want to receive.
Brain Payroll has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard encryption technology to secure Sensitive Personal Information when it is being collected and transmitted over the Internet as well as firewalls, site monitoring and intrusion detection software.
Please note that you should also take steps to protect yourself, especially online. When you register at Brain Payroll websites, choose a strong password, and do not use the same password that you use on other sites. Do not share your password with anyone else. Brain Payroll will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your Personal Information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
When you visit our website, we collect certain Transaction Information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, browser analysis tools, server logs.
For example, when you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the “help” section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
We collect diverse types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information from the device you use to access our website, your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address assigned to the device you use to connect to the Internet. An IP address is a unique number that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to Brain Payroll and the website you visit after you leave our site.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
In some cases, we do associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your Personal Information. This Privacy Statement applies to the information when we associate it with your Personal Information.
Third party vendors
Third party vendors used by Brain Payroll is Google Analytics, You tube videos and Twak Chat. For information please read below.
We use Google Analytics to help provide anonymous web analytics for our website.
We use YouTube to provide videos on some pages of the site. YouTube sets cookies when you visit one of these pages.
Brain Payroll uses Tawk chat to help you with problems you might have with Brain Payroll services.
|seen-cookie-message||Used to indicate you have seen the cookie message||30 days|
If you wish us to remove any personal details we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com